Total Fee = Value of item + FEDEX Fee (optional, if applicable)
- If the sample is not available in the office and the sample is needed ASAP, the customer can opt to ship samples via FEDEX. FEDEX total charges ranges from Php 3000 to Php 5000 (all FEDEX charges are receipted).
- If the sample is not available in the office and the customer is willing to wait until the next send off, the FEDEX fee will not be charged.
Ordering In-stock Items
- Orders made within the day will only be reserved until 1 pm of the next working day.
- If the deposit slip is not emailed by the customer on or before the 1 pm deadline, the order may be cancelled without notice.
- Some items in the product catalog are for pre-order and a different procedure is implemented.
- Only orders submitted through the order form (http://bit.ly/1GjPq9C) or email@example.com will be acknowledged.
- 50% down payment is required to confirm and process the order. This serves as a guarantee of customer’s commitment to the order.
- Down payment is non-refundable and non-cancellable should the customer decide to cancel the order after the monthly cut-off.
- Customers should allow a 2-week delay allowance for the arrival of items since customs clearance delays are inevitable. All in 1 Direct Seller will not be liable for the delay caused by any unfortuitous event, national issues on importation, which is uncontrollable by the company.
- Items not claimed within 60 days from date of notice that orders are ready for pick up or ship out will be considered abandoned goods and therefore deposit will be forfeited.
- Completely paid items but not yet picked up within 30 days from send off date will incur a warehousing fee of 5% per day starting after the 30 days grace period.
- Payments can be made in the office or deposited in the provided company’s bank account.
- Deposit slips should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check payments will only be accepted in the following terms:
- The buying party is a company who will provide an SEC Certificate and latest Business Permit.
- The company has already successfully purchased items with Entrepouch prior to the current purchase.
- Check is dated.
- All checks should be payable to HIWAGA NG DAGAT CORP.
Returns & Complains
- Customers are given 7 days to check the ordered items. All complains after 7 days of receiving the item(s) will not be acknowledged.
- Procedure for complains:
- Customer must email the photo of the defects (individual and group photo), and quantity.
- Upon emailing, the defects will be assessed if it is under the acceptable standard defects.
- Once refund is approved, the customer must mark each item with the current date using a pen marker. A group photo of the marked items must be emailed to email@example.com
- Refund may be:
- deposited in customer’s provided account (7 working days processing)
- deducted from next order
- “Replacements due to incorrect size ordered by the customer will not be replaced.”
Quantity per Pack
- Each piece inside the pack is machine-counted. This means there will be a possible discrepancy of +/- 5 pieces for each pack of 100 pieces.
- Sizes posted may be subject to a discrepancy of +/- 1 cm.
- Color of the actual product may vary from photos due to limitations of photography.